Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Coffee House Sketches Feb. 6/7


The sketch on the upper left was drawn at Kava House
on the 6th. It was based loosely on one of the (many) lovely
ladies who work there. I liked the combination of her glasses,
hairstyle and hairband. She's much cuter in person. :)

The sketch on the lower left was based on a patron
of Sparrows. She was doing homework with an equally lovely
companion. Her dark hair and eyes caught my attention
immediately and I had no choice but to sketch her.

The rest were products of my imagination and were
drawn at Sparrows on the 7th.

2 comments:

Jack Snider said...

I think the above comment probably says it all but just in case- Nice faces!

Aaron Rossell Illustration said...

I really enjoy your sketch-work, Anthony! These ladies are looking very good